|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|No of Blades||36 nos|
|Dimension||1120 x 390 x 900 mm|
|Processing capacity||250kgs per hour|
• Agricultural farm waste both dry and wet can be converted into organic manure by the way of shredding them into small pieces and getting them decomposed.
• The shredded waste can be spread on the field as organic manure to increase the moisture content, and fertility of the soil, simultaneously reducing the usage of chemical fertilizers.
• The shredding efficiency is 100%.
• This machine is also suitable for preparing vermicompost.
• Shredder is suitable to shred the agricultural waste like areca nut trees, Coconut fronds, palm tree fronds, pruned tree branches (up to 100 mm Diameter), Tapioca, Mulberry plants, harvested banana trees and papaya trees etc.,